31 May 2019
Faculty of Science & Technology Executive Dean’sScholarship (International) – The University of Bournemouth
Bournemouth University is seeking to be recognised worldwide as a leading university for inspiring learning, advancing knowledge and enriching society through the Fusion of education, research and practice.
The Faculty of Science & Technology is involved in world-leading research projects, and collaborates with public and private sector organisations around the globe.
Number of available scholarships: Five scholarships.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Department of Archaeology, Anthropology & Forensic Science.
- Department of Computing & Informatics.
- Department of Creative Technology.
- Department of Design & Engineering.
- Department of Life & Environmental Sciences.
- Department of Psychology.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
1 year full-time.
- Any applicant for a full-time postgraduate degree in the Faculty of Science & Technology who qualifies as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
- You must hold a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2i) degree (or an overseas equivalent).
- You can’t receive this scholarship if you have been awarded any other BU scholarship.
- Applicants for Postgraduate Diplomas are not eligible for this award.
- If English is not your first language you’ll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in speaking, listening and reading.
- This scholarship offers a 50% reduction in tuition fees for students applying for a full-time Master’s degree within the Faculty of Science & Technology.
You will need first to sign up for the Bournemouth University website from here then complete the application form.
Fill the scholarship online application from here.
You will need to submit a personal statement in 300 words explaining your reasons for applying for the course at BU and how it will benefit you in the future, What motivates you, Service to the community or charitable work, your personal and academic achievements, Your professional experience , your intentions upon returning to your home country (if applicable), and proven level of English proficiency (if English is not your first language).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mona Awad / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lubna Albadawi/ Syria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team