02 February 2020.
The Dean’s Scholarship for Scientific Excellence.
The Dean’s Scholarship for Scientific Excellence acknowledges and rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate students of the School of Engineering and Information Technology who have a proven record of high academic achievement in previous studies, and a pursuit for scientific excellence.
Murdoch University is a place of learning and discovery through it’s leading academics, innovative courses, and ground-breaking research.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering.
- Electrical Power Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Industrial Computer Systems Engineering.
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Mathematics and Statistics.
- Renewable Energy Engineering.
- Mathematics and statistics honors.
- Business Information Systems.
- Computer Science.
- Cyber Security and Security Forensics.
- Engineering Technology.
- Games, Arts and Design.
- Games Software Design and Production.
- Games Technology.
- Internetworking and Network Security.
- Mobile Web Application Development.
- Physics and Nanotechnology.
- Electrical Power and Industrial Computer Systems Engineering.
- Instrumentation, Control and Industry Computer Systems Engineering.
- Water Treatment and Desalination.
- Information Technology.
- Data Science and Business Administration.
For more details about Engineering Courses. Click here
For more details about Information Technology Courses. Click here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES EXCEPT AUSTRALIA.
Depending on the program.
- Be an international student.
- Study full time at Murdoch University.
- Have applied to Murdoch University to study a course specializing in one of the majors offered by the School of Engineering and Information Technology.
- Have applied for the course before the Semester deadline.
- Have achieved an IELTS of 6.5 or above.
For undergraduate admission and scholarship eligibility you must have:
- Either an average grade of 92% and above or have received an equivalent result within the last 18 calendar months from the closing date of the award.
For postgraduate admission and scholarship eligibility you must have.
- Achieved an undergraduate GPA > 3.5/4.0 or equivalent exceptional performance.
Please note this scholarship is not available in the following courses:
- Honors Studies (except Engineering).
- Graduate Certificates.
- Graduate Diplomas.
- Courses located outside the School of Engineering and Information Technology.
- Up to $20,000 for Undergraduate students.
(paid in either six or eight equal installments of $2,500 depending on the length of degree).
- Up to $10,000 for Postgraduate students.
(paid in two equal installments over two consecutive semesters).
You have first to apply for Undergraduate/Postgraduate course at school of Engineering and Information Technology:
Please follow the following steps:
- You have to review the programs and find out what program you are interested in. Click here
- Carefully read the terms and conditions available in our brochure and complete the application form.
- Submit the application form and copies of any relevant documents via email to [email protected]
- If your application is successful, you’ll receive a letter of offer from Murdoch Institute of Technology.
- To secure your place with us, you’ll need to accept your offer.
Second Step: Please prepare all relevant documents for your Scholarship application:
- Proof of Identity and Visa Status.
- A Personal Statement.
- Proof of Academic Excellence.
- A Written Reference.
Third Step: To apply for the scholarship:
- Download and complete the Scholarship Application form. Click here
- Submit the completed application to: [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nourhan Shahin/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mariam Mohamed Kamal/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team