15 January 2019.
Scouting4Peace Winter Internship Program 2019
Scouting4Peace began in 2007 as an online community for youth and scouts to gather and share their opinions on peace and the environment.
Scouting4Peace – Club Egypt is pleased to announce the launch of 2019 Winter Internship Program.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Administration & Logistics
- Human Resources.
- Graphics Designing.
- Public Relations.
- Social Media.
- Events Coordination.
starting January till April.
- 2nd /3rd Year Student or Fresh Graduate.
- Availability for (1-3) Months starting January till April.
- Have a passion to make things happen.
- Good command to English language written and spoken.
- Good command of MS Office. Especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Previous internship experience is preferable.
We offer :
- Real work office practice
- Business Networking.
- Future employment opportunities.
- Multi-Tasks and creative thinking solutions.
- Diverse and challenging work environment
- An Internship Certificate.
- An Internship Recommendation Letter.
First Step: Upload your CV.
Second Step: Send your CV and your field of interest on [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Menna Hozien / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hend Younis / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team