15 January 2019
(Paid Opportunity/ Partially Funded)
STIBET Scholarships for international students (final thesis)
The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg is offering scholarships for international students to pursue a graduate degree program. These scholarships are worth up to 400 EUR per month for the duration of 3 to 4 months.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to recognize and reward whose with exceptional academic performance combined with outstanding sporting, artistic, cultural and/or leadership achievements. The provision of University accommodation is designed to provide the best student experience and promote excellent academic outcomes.
The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Engineering & Technology
- Social Sciences
- Education & Training
- Environmental Studies & Earth Sciences
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From 3 to 4 months.
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Expected to graduate during the summer semester 2019.
- Residence permit for the purpose of study (§16).
- Monthly income during scholarship payment must be no higher than 450 EUR.
- All international students who are likely to finish their degree program at the University of Oldenburg in the summer semester (summer semester) 2019 are eligible to apply. Good academic performance, as well as financial need, are required; voluntary work inside or outside the university is desired but not mandatory.
- Academic achievement.
- Proof of expected graduation in the summer semester 2019.
- Financial need.
- Desirable: work commitment on a voluntary basis.
(Paid Opportunity/ Partially Funded)
The scholarships are worth up to 400 EUR per month for the duration of 3 to 4 months.
First Step: Download The Application Form, Please Click Here.
Second Step: Fill in your Application Form.
Third Step: Prepare the Following Documents:
- Motivation letter (Reason for applying, topic of your thesis, time plan for completion, etc.);
- Transcript with grade average;
- Enrollment certificate;
- Copy of the residence permit from your passport;
- If available yet: A copy of the registration of the thesis with the Examinations Office;
- If available: Proof of voluntary work (brief confirmation is sufficient);
- If you are married: Information about your family’s overall income, including proof, if available;
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor of your thesis;
In this recommendation letter your supervisor should answer the following questions: How did you get to know the applicant? How would you judge the applicant’s performance in your seminars? How much does the applicant’s thesis fit his/her profile? What result do you expect from the applicant’s thesis? When is the applicant roughly going to finish his/her thesis and/or other exams? How would you describe the applicant’s personality?
send all the documents to ([email protected]). Preferably one PDF only.
The letter of recommendation must be submitted in a closed envelope or sent by e-mail by your thesis supervisor to ([email protected]).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Menna Faramawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team