Preliminary application deadline: 7 August 2018
Full application deadline: 18 October 2018
Sir Henry Dale Fellowship
The aim of this scheme is to enable you to establish yourself as an independent researcher leading a unique and innovative programme of research. It allows you to build your research team and establish the collaborations and networks necessary to answer your own research questions
By the end of the fellowship, the expectation is that
you will have delivered work that is important, original and has impact and that you will have developed an
international reputation as an independent research leader in your field.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
The scheme supports
- research ranging from the molecules and cells vital
- life and their role in the global spread of disease,
- clinical and public health research seeking to improve the quality of healthcare.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
Fellowships are tenable for five years in the first instance, with the potential to apply for competitive renewal for an additional three years.
- You are eligible to apply for a Sir Henry Dale Fellowship if you have a PhD and significant postdoctoral research experience.
- Individuals who have held or are currently completing a nationally competitive fellowship at the same level as this fellowship are not normally eligible to apply for this scheme.
- This scheme is not open to individuals who wish to combine research with a continuing clinical career in medicine, psychology, dentistry or veterinary practice.
- if you’re currently applying for another Wellcome fellowship or a Royal Society University Research Fellowship you would also be unable to apply.
- You must have made intellectual contributions to research that have been published in leading journals, and be able to demonstrate your potential to carry out independent research.
- you should describe in your application how this proposal will further your independent scientific career
This award cover
- a basic salary for the Fellow, as determined by the host organisation; an additional Wellcome Trust enhancement of £7,500 per annum will also be provided
- research expenses, including research assistance if required (normally a graduate research assistant or technician; requests for additional research staff may be considered where fieldwork or clinical studies in a low- or middle-income country are proposed)
- travel and subsistence for collaborative travel or scientifically justified overseas visits of normally up to one
1- May you need these documents:
- Copy of passport
- Recommendation letters
- CV or Resume
- Personal Statement
2- Submit your preliminary application From here but you have to register at first then sign in, next fill it.
3-They’ll give you a decision within four weeks of the preliminary application deadline. If suitable, we’ll invite you to submit a full application.
4-IF you are accepted press Apply Now to submit a full application
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mohamed Abdoh /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Abd El Rahman Mohsen / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team