30 June 2020.
France and Germany.
SciencesPo American Foundation: Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship
The Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship designed to attract the brightest and most deserving students to the Dual BA program between Sciences Po and Freie Universität Berlin.
- Sciences Po is an international research university, both selective and open onto the .world, ranking among the finest institutions in the fields of humanities and social sciences
- This scholarship encourages promising young individuals by giving them the keys to law, economics, history, political science, and sociology; the opportunity to speak at least three languages; and the ability to navigate in both German and French cultures.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Political sciences.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The candidate must be admitted at Sciences Po’s dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin
- Language requirements are:
- French B2
- German B2
- English B1
- The Scholarship is awarded to a student who exemplifies the values promoted by Stephen M. Kellen:
- Excellence – as reflected in academic achievement
- Vision – as demonstrated through a written submission on a selected topic
- Generosity – as shown in a commitment to service to others
Note: For further information about language requirements for dual degree applicants, click here
The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers:
- Two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po.
- A living allowance of $6.000/year for the two years spent on Sciences Po’s French-German European Campus in Nancy Campus.
- A living allowance of $7.000/year for the two years spent at the Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie Universität.
Applicants should prepare the following documents:
- Completed application form
- A personal statement that describes your motivation to study in the city of Berlin (1,000 words) in English.
- Please comment on the European Green Deal. Will it have an impact? (1,500 words) in English.
Applicants must send the documents to [email protected], before June 30, 2020.
- For more information, please contact Frank Stadelmaier at [email protected]
- You can also Visit the Dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin page.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ranya Al-Jumaili/ Iraq “
Reviewed by” Gehad Elazab/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team