30 September 2018.
Imaginative Responses to the Globalization Backlash Student Writing Competition
The Georgetown Law Center for the Advancement of the Rule of Law in the Americas (CAROLA) is delighted to announce the Imaginative Responses to the Globalization Backlash Student Writing Competition. The competition is open to all students who are currently enrolled in a degree program around the world.
Georgetown Law’s CAROLA invites submissions with ideas on how to respond to the current globalization backlash as well as those that offer alternatives to the current global architecture. Winning essays will be awarded the Marcos and Ida Kerschner Prize: $2,500 for first place, $1,500 for second place, and $1,000 for third place.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Winners will be announced on 31 October 2018.
- All students from around the world are eligible.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a degree program.
- Essays that refer to legal and/or policy questions concerning an area of international economic law and policy including, but not limited to, international trade, foreign investment, sovereign debt, tax, labor, immigration, and global rule of law principles are especially encouraged.
- Submissions should not have undergone any significant editing by professors, editors, or others.
- Essays previously published will not be considered.
- Limit your submissions to a maximum of 1,200 words (length: 900 to 1200).
- Winning essays will be awarded the Marcos and Ida Kerschner Prize: $2,500 for first place, $1,500 for second place, and $1,000 for third place.
- The top submission will also be eligible for publication in Americas Quarterly, the leading publication on politics, business, and culture in the Americas.
Papers must be submitted in Word format and in double spaced 11 point Calibri font to [email protected] with the subject line: “Student Writing Competition Entry.” In your submission email, please include your full name, phone number, age, degree program, and expected graduation year.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Moustafa Ashraf/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Somiyah Elhassawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team