July 24, 2020
Nottingham, United Kingdom
(Fully /Partially Funded)
University of Nottingham Geography International Masters Scholarships
For the 2020 entry, the University of Nottingham is delighted to offer very generous scholarships to reward high-achieving candidates who are applying for the MSc Environmental Leadership and Management program.
- Established in 1881, the University of Nottingham was the first civic college in Nottingham. It expanded in 1928, after the first world war, to what is known these days as the main campus. Even in its early days on this site, the College attracted high profile visiting lecturers including Professor Albert Einstein, Mahatma Gandhi, and H.G. Wells.
- The faculty of social sciences award this scholarship to the students who want to study masters of environmental management; which is designed to develop environmental leaders who are equipped to drive and direct change in organizations, in order to address the profound environmental challenges of our time.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Environmental Leadership and Management
- Social Sciences
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
Starting from September 2020.
- The applicant should be an International (non-UK or EU) student for fee purposes.
- The applicant should meet the admission requirements of the Masters of Environmental Leadership and Management program.
- hold, or are predicted to achieve, the UK equivalent of a high 2:1 in undergraduate studies, OR hold, or are predicted to achieve, the equivalent of a first-class degree.
- scholarship recipients meet all conditions associated with their offer of study
- should scholarship recipients secure or be awarded alternative sources of funding, they must be prepared to return the scholarship to assist other candidates
- 50% scholarship, until reaching the university’s funding limit, for applicants holding, or are predicted to achieve the UK equivalent of a high 2:1 in undergraduate studies.
- A scholarship for excellence which will provide either a 75% or 100% scholarship, until reaching the university’s funding limit, for applicants holding, or are predicted to achieve, the equivalent of a first-class degree.
First Step: To be considered for this scholarship, you should apply for and accept an offer from the university. You should be able to meet the academic requirements, as well as the English language proficiency requirements (IELTS Academic 6.5, with no band less than 6.0). You can check both of these requirements from here or the country-specific requirements here.
Second Step: Prepare the following documents:
- Scanned copies of your degree certificate and transcripts.
- Depending on the course you are applying for, you may also need to provide two references, including at least one who can comment on your academic ability.
Third Step: Submit your application via the online system, click on “Apply Now” and pay the £40 application fees. You will receive a confirmation of your application via email after submission.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ranya Al-Jumaili/ Iraq“
Reviewed by” Rana Hassan/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team