31 May 2020
Glasgow, United Kingdom (UK)
Dean’s International Excellence Award – Postgraduate Taught: Humanities and Social Sciences
To recognize academic achievement, the Dean’s International Excellence Award – Postgraduate Taught offers numbers of master scholarship to all qualified international postgraduate students.
The Dean’s International Excellence Award pursuing a Masters a merit based scholarship of up to £4,000* towards the first year of tuition fees of a full-time Masters, EdD Education or 1 year MRes programme in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Number of scholarships: 50
Note: the number of scholarships available and amount awarded is subject to change. Students receiving discounted tuition fees from partner universities are not eligible.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Modern languages
- Physical activity for health
- Social work and social policy
- Speech and language therapy
- Creative writing
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2020.
- Have an offer of study for a full time, postgraduate, Humanities and Social Sciences programme at the University of Strathclyde
- Have paid the tuition fee deposit before May 31st 2020.
to know more about Dept policy click here
- The scholarship covers Tuition fees with a fund up to £4,000
First Step: choose the course you want to apply for from here
Second Step: check the entry requirements for the course on the course page
Third Step: start your application online by clicking on the Apply button on the course page
Fourth Step: submit your application along with all supporting documentation
Fifth Step: once you’ve submitted your personal information, you’ll receive an email which contains your username and password.
Sixth Step: Students who have an offer of study for a postgraduate taught course in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences will be notified they qualify for the award. Once the tuition fee deposit has been paid, students will receive a scholarship letter confirming the award and the amount of the award. The letter can be used to confirm fees due as part of the Tier 4 Student Visa application.
To know more about how to apply and fill the application click here.
- your application will be considered by the relevant selection team. If they need any further information you’ll be contacted
- a decision will be made on your application – we try to make a decision on your application as quickly as possible. In most cases this will be within a minimum of 10 working days (two weeks)
- you’ll receive an email telling you that a decision has been made on your application. You’ll be asked to log in to our online application system (PEGASUS) to view the outcome of your application
- Some scholarships have restrictions on other funding you can accept. This means that you have to decide which scholarship to accept. For any University of Strathclyde award you are successful in applying for, you will receive the higher value award only.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nada Samir/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Tarek/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team