7 August 2020
Murdoch University International Welcome Award
As a place where people from all over the world come together to make their mark, make a difference, overcome challenges, and open their minds to new ways of thinking, Murdoch University is proud to offer scholarships to international students to help them overcome financial obstacles.
- Murdoch University started in 1976 as a free-thinking university. Nowadays, it is a global center for learning, teaching, and research as one of the best ranking universities in the Australia and Asia Pacific region.
- The number of scholarships: multiple.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
All World Countries
According to the program.
- The scholarship is open to: Undergraduate – 3 year degree/4 year degree/ 1 to 2 years if you have received advanced standing AND all combinations of 6 months to 2 years for Masters.
- You are an international, full fee-paying student.
- You are starting studies at one of Murdoch’s Western Australian campuses in 2020 – 2024 intakes.
- You are starting studies in a Murdoch coursework degree (any bachelor, graduate certificate, graduate diploma, or masters-by-coursework degree available to international students).
- You are not receiving any other Murdoch scholarship.
- You are not subject to any of the exclusions in the attached document.
- Up to AUD 12,000 for Business and Nursings degrees and up to AUD 11,000 for all other degrees.
- This scholarship works as a partial fee-reduction; payments are deducted from each semester’s tuition fee for the duration of the scholarship. You can get more details by checking the “How to Apply” section of this page.
First Step: Apply for admission from here.
You do not need to apply for this scholarship as it is automatically awarded to admitted students who meet all the eligibility criteria.
- There are no documents required to receive this scholarship.
- If you are a citizen of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Ghana, India, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Lebanon, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Turkey, Vietnam or Zimbabwe (unless you are residing in Australia) you must apply through an agent.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ranya Al-Jumaili/ Iraq“
Reviewed by”Gehad Omara/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team