19 July 2020
Lebanon Regional Scholarship
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England. It was established in 1963 and the given scholarship is paid as a discount on first year’s tuition fee.
The scholarship is designed for international students from Lebanon and are self-funding their undergraduate studies.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Accounting and finance
- Acting, producing and stage management
- Actuarial science
- American (US) studies
- Art history
- Biological sciences
- Biomedical science
- Computer science
- Business and management
.know more here
The scholarship is paid as a discount on the first year’s tuition fee.
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- be fully self-funding your studies.
- be a national of and resident in Lebanon.
- be in the first year of your undergraduate degree course in 2020-21.
- must have 16 or above in the Lebanese Baccalaueate (or equivalent).
- for 2020-21 entry: undergraduate students must make Essex your firm choice on UCAS by 19 July 2020.
You are not eligible for the award, even if you meet the criteria above, if you fall into any of the following categories:
- defer your entry (if you defer entry to the following year, the award will be withdrawn, though you may be considered again under the following year’s terms and conditions).
- are on any East 15 Acting School courses.
.For more information from here
scholarship worth £3,000 which you’ll receive as a tuition fee discount in your first year.
.First Step: Apply to the university with your personnel information here
Note: If you meet all the eligibility criteria then you will automatically be considered for this award
You don’t need to complete an application form.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Marwa Bouzidi/ Algeria“
Reviewed by” Nourhan Ashraf/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team