This course covers all aspects of the gas turbine and other industrial prime movers. It aims to provide you with a thorough knowledge of, and the ability to assess, anthropogenic emissions.
Power, Propulsion and the Environment is a specialist option of the MSc in Thermal Power.
Energy & Power Engineering, Engineering & Technology, Environmental Engineering
1 years | Full time
All the modules in the following list need to be taken as part of this course.
– Engine systems
– Gas Turbine Performance Simulation and Diagnostics
– Management for Technology
– Gas Turbine Operations and Rotating Machinery
A selection of modules from the following list need to be taken as part of this course
– Mechanical Design of Turbomachinery
– Propulsion Systems Performance and Integration
– Jet Engine Control
– Computational Fluid Dynamics for Gas Turbines
Only one is required
A first or second class UK honours degree (or equivalent) in engineering, mathematics, physics or an applied science.