The Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation in Digital Marketing in Barcelona is designed to provide GBSB Global students a comprehensive education, focused on advanced marketing skills and practices used today.
Bachelor of Digital Marketing students study current marketing aspects such as critical thinking, specialized theory and how it is utilized in the real world by participating in learning-by-doing objectives in the fields of brand management, sales management, digital marketing, market analysis and product development.
The Business Bachelor of Digital Marketing in Barcelona, Spain teaches students practical marketing competencies, in addition to how to apply what they learn in the classroom to real-life marketing operations. Graduates of GBSB Global Business School Bachelor of Digital Marketing in Barcelona are highly sought-after professionals filling roles in multinational companies worldwide.
Students graduating from GBSB Global with a Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation degree, additionally obtain Level 4 and Level 5 ATHE Extended Diploma in Management, officially recognized by OFQUAL in the UK, which allows students to complete a top-up year in the leading UK universities and earn a double Bachelors’ degree.
Business & Management, Digital marketing& Internet Marketing
3 years | Full time
January, April, October
Year 1 (60 ECTS)
– Customer Relationship Management
– Business Environment
– Communication Skills
– Business Law
– Marketing Mix
– People in Organizations
– Resource Management
– Finance for Managers I
Optional Spanish Language (A1)
Year 2 (60 ECTS)
– Business Organizations in a Global Context
– People Management
– Business Ethics
– Planning a New Business Venture
– Managing Communication
– Finance for Managers II
– Research Project
– Marketing Principles and Practice
Bachelor of Digital Marketing
– A student will complete three courses corresponding to BA in Digital Marketing specialization.
Year 3 (60 ECTS)
– Professional and Career Development
– Innovative and Creative Thinking
– Corporate Finance
– Disruptive Technologies for Innovation and Change
Bachelor of Digital Marketing
– A student will complete three courses corresponding to Bachelor of Digital Marketing specialization.
BA Undergraduate Dissertation
– The Bachelor Undergraduate Dissertation allows students to reflect and integrate their learning over their three years of study, and create an original work in an area of their interest related to the major. The BA Undergraduate Dissertation represents the student’s integration of theoretical constructs drawn from course work, application of theory and the mastery of academic skills.
– Digital Branding
– Management of Retail and Electronic Distribution Channels
– Pricing Strategies and Digital Products
– E-Commerce Development
– Sales Management
– Consumer Behaviour and Emerging Technologies
Only one is required
The entry profile should include one of the following:
A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
Other related level 3 subjects
Other equivalent international qualifications (high school diploma)
Have a high level of English language