Advanced training in communication is more vital than ever as our society is reshaped by access to information, technological advancement and increases in global interaction. Graduate students in the Strategic Communication & Leadership program will gain skills needed to excel in the career of their choice, from health care and business to nonprofit foundations and education, and more.
Why Study Strategic Communication & Leadership at UWF?
– Exciting Curriculum: Classes are innovative, fast-paced, and hands-on. Students gain professional-quality experience and build their portfolios while studying real-life scenarios and working with actual clients.
– Top-Notch Faculty: Nationally recognized professors work closely with students in and out of the classroom.
– Convenient Class Times: Classes are designed to accommodate students’ busy schedules.
– Career Success: Our graduates are successful in a wide variety of careers in public relations, higher education, media, health care, and more.
– Certificate in Health Communication Leadership: Students earn this graduate-level certificate as they complete the master’s degree without taking additional classes.
Communication Studies, Humanities
2 years | Full time
A sample of featured courses you will take in the Strategic Leadership & Communication program.
– COM 5206 COMMUNICATION TRAINING
– COM 6207 ADVANCED COMMUNICATION LEADERSHIP
– COM 6525 STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION
– COM 5025 HEALTH COMMUNICATION
Only one is required