6 March 2020.
Global Intern Program (GIP) – at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
For those of you who would like to experience the unique research environment and opportunities available at the GIST, the Global Intern Program (GIP) offers a wonderful opportunity to experience research at GIST by having you join a research lab for eight weeks during the summer to receive valuable training and mentoring from the lab’s professor.
It will be an opportunity to help you decide if pursuing an advanced degree at GIST is right for you while gaining valuable research experience.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- School of Integrated Technology
For more information about GIP Research Field: Here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Eight-weeks during the summer.
- International Undergraduate Seniors or Master’s Degree students.
- A GPA of 3.0 or above.
Global Intern Program will cover:
- Half of Round-trip Airfare.
- Dormitory Accommodation.
- Korean Language Class.
- Cultural Class.
- Special Lectures.
- Health Insurance.
- Culture Exploration.
First Step: Applicant must provide the following document for apply:
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates.
- Original(Official) Transcripts; All in English.
- One Letter of Recommendation.
- English Language Proficiency Test Result.
- Applicant must create an account with your email address from: Here.
- Applicant must complete the application from.
- Applicants should indicate two preferred laboratories in the application form and upload research plan.
- PDF file for Application Guidelines to easily apply: Here.
- Applicant must Apply for a place in the desired program as shown in one of opportunity areas.
- Applicant must agreeing to abide by GIST regulations and Korean law.
- Each individual School/Department has their own process to select interns, and the Section of International Cooperation (SIC) has no ability to influence that process or to alter the decision.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Akram Salah / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Elgarf / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team