Friday, February 1, 2019, at 11:59 pm PST
United States of America
The Harold Burson Summer Internship (HBSI) Program 2019
is a ten-week, internship, at one of nine U.S. Burson Cohn & Wolfe offices. The summer internship offers an invaluable career-development experience that can often lead to an employment opportunity with us after graduation.
Each intern is assigned to a client team or practice group. During the internship, students work closely with experienced industry professionals. HBSI interns are given the opportunity to work as a team member while gaining valuable work experience. Colleagues from different specialty areas of BCW conduct seminars for interns each week. Interns are also grouped into teams where they work on a special HBSI project, which they present to a senior management panel for review at the conclusion of their internship.
You need to submit the following attachments in addition to your resume (acceptable formats: DOC, DOCX or *PDF, *preferred method):
- Essay: Choose ONE of the four topics listed below. The essay should be 2-3 pages (double-spaced) and have your name listed in the upper right-hand corner of each page:
- Think of a company that recently encountered a crisis, and that handled the situation poorly. What would you have done differently to protect and repair their reputation?
- What company do you think most effectively integrates digital/social media into their communications in an authentic and engaging way? What are the lessons others could draw from their success?
- Using an Evidence-Based approach to develop a communications program can help make the program more targeted and effective. How might you use research and insights to ensure a public relations campaign has a significant impact?
- Explain how you hope the HBSI program will benefit you in the pursuit of your career goals within the field of marketing, advertising, and/or public relations.
- Press Release: You’ve just been hired by BCW, write a press release announcing your hire. Be creative!
- Cover Letter: Please discuss your interest in the industry, past experiences and why you want to be part of the HBSI program. Please also feel free to provide insights into your career goals, location preferences, etc.
- Electronic Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation: From educators, internship employers or others, only one letter is needed.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Marketing & PR.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
10 Week Program.
Ten-week, at one of nine U.S. Burson Cohn & Wolfe offices.
- Must be a rising senior, 2019 graduate, or current graduate student
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Strong research, written and verbal communications skills
- paid internship, at one of nine U.S. Burson Cohn & Wolfe offices.
First Step: fill your personal information.
Second Step: attach your resume, essay, Cover Letter, Press Release, letter of recommendation and press release.
Third Step: Submit your application
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Menna Hozien/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shaimaa Abdelmoneim/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team