7 December 2018
Cambridge Immerse Scholarship
Cambridge Immerse is a unique two week residential educational experience with a diverse and enriching curriculum. Participants are taught by highly regarded tutors who are current or previous members of Oxford University or Cambridge University, and have tutored undergraduate students.
Cambridge Immerse fosters an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry and instills a passion for learning. Participants learn in small classes, with supplementary workshops and outstanding tutorials in the subject of their choice.
We receive a large number of applications for financial aid each year and only a small percentage of students are successful. Two categories of scholarship are available; the first for students aged 13-15 and the second for students aged 16-18.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
For 13-15 Year-old students:
For 16-18 Year-old Students:
- Creative Writing
- Computer Science
- Digital Design
- International Relations
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Scholarship applicants must be:
- Aged between 13-18 at the commencement of the selected programme session.
- Available to attend the academic sessions in Cambridge for the duration of the programme.
- Eligible to live and study in the UK for the duration of the programme.
- Attending a non-fee paying school (or attending a fee-paying school whilst receiving a scholarship/grant/bursary/financial assistance).
- Students seeking financial aid may apply for a scholarship at Cambridge Immerse, which could result in a maximum 100% reduction in programme fees.
First Step: Click HERE and Fill in your Personal details, Personal statement and References.
Second Step: Successful candidates will be invited to complete a video interview.
Third Step: Those who are successful in the video interview stage will receive instructions regarding the required information to accompany their application.
All applicants will be emailed with the outcome by 18th January 2019.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Menna Faramawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team