1 April 2020
Summer Student Program at Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR)
JINR is an international intergovernmental organization, a world-famous scientific center that is a unique example of the integration of fundamental theoretical and experimental research with the development and application of cutting edge technology and university education.
The main purpose of the Summer Student Program at JINR is to attract graduate students on a competitive basis to the Institute scientific groups that implement the main JINR research projects. Participants will practice in one of the largest research institutes, comprising 18 Member States and 6 Associate Members. Participants will work in international groups in one of the 7 JINR laboratories with highly-qualified specialists at real research facilities.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Particle Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Neutron Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Networking, Computing, Computational Physics
- AcceleratorPhysics and technology
- Particle Detector
To know more about the possible projects click Here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
4 to 8 weeks during the period from June to October.
- Participants who will finish the third or fourth year of bachelor studies, master students or Ph.D. students enrolled in the first year of graduate school.
- Russian speaking applicants should provide all the information in Russian.
- Non-Russian speaking should fill in the form in English.
- You must indicate the contacts of one reference person only. The Program Committee will send a link to your profile to the address of the reference person with a request for a letter of recommendation to be written for a potential Program participant.
- You should provide scans of your BS or MS diplomas, as well as your academic record. If you don’t have a diploma yet, please attach a scan of all the pages of your academic record.
- JINR provides free accommodation in a hotel, pays per diem money, buys airplane tickets and medical policies, and covers visa expenses.
First Step: Create a new account click “apply now”.
Second Step: Click on the section “SUMMER PROGRAM – 20**” to participate in the Program of the year 2020.
Third Step: Fill in the application with all necessary contact information and all documents needed.
- At the end of your stay at JINR, a report should be prepared and posted on your profile webpage. To know more about the report click Here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Shimaa Ahmed Rehab / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team