16 December 2018.
The 2019 Study of the U.S. Institute for Student Leaders on Entrepreneurship and Economic Development.
The U.S. Embassy in Morocco is pleased to announce the call for applications for the 2019 Study of the U.S. Institute for Student Leaders on Entrepreneurship and Economic Development.
The Study of the U.S. Institute (SUSI) for Student Leaders on Entrepreneurship and Economic Development is an intensive short-term academic program whose purpose is to provide groups of undergraduate student leaders with a deeper understanding of the United States while simultaneously enhancing their leadership skills.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business leadership
- Women’s economic empowerment
- Financial literacy
- Organizational development and management
- Emerging markets and risk analysis
- Strategic business planning
- Between June and August.
This program is open to all Moroccan applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Be proficient in English;
- Be interested in the topic of entrepreneurship and economic development;
- be between 18 and 25 years of age;(by the time of the program)
- Have at least one semester left of their undergraduate studies, and therefore be committed to return to their home universities following completion of the program;
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities;
- Indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States;
- Have a sustained high level of academic achievement, as indicated by grades, awards, and teacher recommendations;
- Demonstrate commitment to community and extracurricular university activities;
- Have little or no prior study or travel experience in the United States or elsewhere outside of their home country;
- Be mature, responsible, independent, confident, open-minded, tolerant, thoughtful, and inquisitive;
- Be willing and able to fully participate in an intensive academic program, community service, and educational travel; and,be comfortable with campus life, prepared to share living accommodations, and able to make adjustments to cultural and social practices different from those of their home country.
All participant costs:
- Including program administration
- International and domestic travel
- Ground transportation
- Cultural, mailing and incidental allowances
- Housing and subsistence will be paid by the U.S. Department of State.
First Step: Fill the online application from here.
- Upload in one PDF document grades of the last two semesters.
- Two Recommendation letters.
- Awards you have received.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” ِِِAlaa Samir/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Samy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team