30 September 2019.
Sussex MBA Women Leaders Scholarship (2019)
The Sussex MBA program is the flagship program of the University of Sussex Business School.
Get ready for your next business challenge. The Sussex MBA draws on our cutting-edge research and teaching from leading academics and industry experts.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
EGYPT, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be a female applicant.
- You must hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA
- You must be from one of these regions: South/Latin America, Africa, South-East Asia.
- You must exceed the normal Sussex MBA entry requirements, in particular, more than 3-years of working in a high-profile or managerial role.
- You have achieved the equivalent of a first-class degree during their previous studies (any degree)
- Applications are also welcome from candidates who previously worked in leadership roles, then took a career break to raise children and now wish to return to work/studies
- IELTS Standard level (6.5 overall, including at least 6.0 in each component).
- Up to £14,300.
First Step: To gain a place on the Sussex MBA program applicants have to apply via the usual MBA application process.
Second Step: Applicants then have to first pass the general MBA interview.
Third Step: Applicants should mention their interest in this scholarship.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Raghda Hourani / Palestine“
Reviewed by” Salma Aittaleb/ Morocco ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team