May 5, 2019.
Are you ready to shape the digital future? Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models?.
We’re looking for talents with entrepreneurial, innovative mindsets to participate in our international networking event, “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019,” from June 24 to 26, 2019. Tackle the challenges and opportunities digitalization and big data both bring, and participate in demanding workshops. Work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas, and present your results in front of a jury of Bertelsmann executives. Join “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” and gain an in-depth insight into one of the biggest media companies in the world.
What we’re offering:
- An invitation to Berlin from June 24 to June 26, 2019.
- Workshops on future trends in Bertelsmann’s business areas.
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs.
- An unforgettable party with a concert from a BMG talent.
- Individual career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities.
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network, which gives you the chance to build a long-term relationship with us and other talented member.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Data science.
- Media management.
- Business informatics.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From June 24 to 26, 2019. (2 Days)
- Bachelor, Master, MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management or business informatics with a keen interest in data science.
- Talents who are experienced in developing creative and innovative business models and fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends.
- Participants with a demonstrated affinity for media and data projects conducted outside of a school or university context.
- Students or graduates with an above-average academic performance as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities.
- People with strong communication skills who are fluent in written and spoken English.
The Conference covers:
- Hotel room for two nights.
- Travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools.
Second Step: You must attach the documents following:
1- Motivation letter
3- Application about yourself and your goals
4- attach any certificates attesting to your proficiency in English if available.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya El-sherbini/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Soueilem Mohamed Lemine / Mauritania ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team