Availability to be in Brazil between July to November (2018)
4YOU2 Teach is a fellow program for foreign English speakers to share their English knowledge and cultural backgroung with students in underprivileged areas in São Paulo.
Over the past 4 years, 4YOU2 has brought over 200 teachers and taught about 6000 students.
At 4YOU2, the cultural exchange between the students and the teachers is as important as the development of the language, that’s why all of our teachers are foreigners
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
Availability to be in Brazil between February to July or July to November (2018).
- Alignment with our mission and interest in improving the quality of English classes in underprivileged areas in Brazil
- Be a Foreigner (not Brazilian)
- Fluent English (Speaking, Writing, Listening, Reading)
- High School Graduate (Minimum)
- Availability to be in Brazil between February to July or July to November (2018).
- Participation is free of any kinds of fees and participants receive a monthly stipend to cover basic expenses in Brazil
- 4you2 works with you to find a house to stay during the experience.
- Fellows will receive a week of training about teaching skills and techniques
- International and trans-formative internship experience in a supportive and fun environment
- Certificate of participation and training provided at the end of the program
Candidates must cover their flights, travel health insurance and visa
click on Apply now bottom
fill the application form as required
subbmit the application form
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mariam Afify / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Dina Nady/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team