16 September 2018.
THE 2019 FUTURE FOR NATURE AWARD!
Future For Nature aims to stimulate a new generation of nature conservation leaders by providing support to young, highly committed and talented conservationists. Their work is highlighted through the annual Future For Nature Awards.
Please take note: the Future For Nature prizes will be awarded to individuals, not to organizations; 100 % of the € 50.000 prize money should be used towards a conservation project of the winners’ own choice.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Protecting species of wild animals.
- Plants conservation.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The event will take place in March, April or May 2019.
The following criteria must be met to be eligible to apply and will be used in the selection procedure for the Future For Nature Award winners.
- The candidate:
- Should not be older than 35 years and no younger than 18 years on 30th April 2019
- Has achieved substantial and long-term benefit to the conservation status of one or more animal and/or plant species or for a specific population of one or more animal and/or plant species.
- Has demonstrated commitment, determination, and passion for conservation work.
- Has demonstrated leadership and entrepreneurship in his/her conservation work.
- Has been creative and innovative in his/her work.
- Has demonstrated to be (cost) effective and integer in the conservation work performed.
- Must be determined to continue his/her conservation work, as the Award aims to stimulate the winner’s future work. It is not an “end of career” prize.
- Is proficient in English to be able to reach a large audience.
- The award should be used for a conservation project of the winner’s own choice, initiated and implemented by him/her.
- The focus of the project must be on conservation of species. The project can involve a component of (fundamental) research but this should not be the main focus. The main focus should be conservation action with a practical impact.
- Project descriptions should substantiate the relevance of the proposed activities to species conservation.
- Winners will present their work at the Future For Nature Award event at Royal Burgers’ Zoo in Arnhem, the Netherlands. The event will take place in March, April or May 2019. Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by the Future For Nature Foundation.
Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by the Future For Nature Foundation.
- € 50.000 award
First Step: Your application form should be Word processed (not a PDF) and must be submitted as an email attachment to [email protected]. The subject of the email should read SURNAME CANDIDATE – Candidate FFN Award 2019. For example, if your name is Bill Jones: JONES – Candidate FFN Award 2019.
Second Step: Answer all the questions in English in the given order without exceeding the maximum number of words mentioned. Please note: exceeding the maximum will result in rejection of the application.
Note: Do not add any additional documentation.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Moamen Reyad /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Sarra Messili/ Algeria And Ahmed Elsayed/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team