7 September 2018
Cape Town, South Africa
The fourth annual AppsAfrica Innovation Awards 2018
The awards provide winners with industry recognition, global publicity, and networking with 300+ industry peers at the Awards party in Cape Town on November 12th on the eve of AfricaCom. Winners are also invited to Africa Tech Summit Kigali 2019 to join 400+ tech leaders from across the continent. The Awards provide a level playing field and are open to corporate, established ventures or start-ups who have launched services in at least one African market.
This award provided for the following categories:
- Disruptive Innovation Award.
- Health Tech Award.
- Best African App Award.
- Enterprise Solution Award.
- Blockchain Award.
- News & Entertainment Award.
- Educational Award.
- Fintech Award.
- Agritech Award.
- Social Impact Award.
- IoT Award.
- eCommerce Award.
- Changing Africa Award.
- Mobility Award.
EGYPT, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, COMOROS & OTHER COUNTRIES FROM AFRICA.
One day, in the eve of Africa.Com.
- Applicants can be start-ups or incorporated companies.
- Applications will be accepted from companies who have launched a product or service in at least one African market.
- If the service has not been launched at the time of judging it will be omitted.
- The product or service must address specific African needs as detailed within the specific category.
- The applicant’s innovation can be any product or service utilizing any technology.
- Applicants must have launched the entry in at least one African market to date.
- Applications must be specific and relevant to the category entered.
- The applications are judged by an independent panel of judges whose decisions are final.
The AppsAfrica.com Innovation Awards 2018 will position your brand as a leader in innovation and technology in Africa among leading industry peers and other sponsors and partners from Africa and beyond.
First Step: choose one or more of the announced categories.
Second Step: Complete entry form(s) for each category you wish to enter.
Third Step: Once you have submitted your application(s), complete your entry by making payment for each application(s) by clicking “pay now”. Start-ups under 18 months old get free entry.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ola witwit/ Iraq “
Reviewed by”Iman Mostafa/ Egypt”
” Somiyah Elhassawy/ Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team