One of the best universities in the world
The Arab Fund Fellowships Program
The Arab Fund Fellowships Program, with the purpose of providing Arab Ph.D. holders in different fields of specialization who have excellent academic track record with opportunities to conduct advanced research and/or lecture in the best universities of the world.
The Arab Fund Fellowships Program has been launched in December, 1997, with the purpose of providing Arab Ph.D. holders in different fields of specialization who have excellent academic track record with opportunities to conduct advanced research and/or lecture in the best universities of the world. The program is intended to build bridges and achieve mutual benefits between Arab and foreign universities, and facilitate the transfer of knowledge and technology to the Arab countries. Fellowships are open to Arab nationals who are currently working at a university in any of the member countries of the Arab Fund. Since its inception, the program has awarded about 153 scholarships to Arab researchers from different nationalities and various areas of specialization. During the period 1997-2018 the Program has received more than 1123 applications.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All fields.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, COMOROS.
- 1. Being a citizen of an Arab Country.
2. Holding Doctorate/Ph. D. Degree
3. Currently working at a university in a member country of the Arab Fund.
4. Having a distinguished academic career and strong publication record in international academic journals.
5. Having a good university teaching experience.
6. Being proficient in the language of the host country.
7. Being medically fit. (*) Please note that previous beneficiaries are not eligible to re-apply for the Fellowship
The Arab Fund Fellowships Program provides:
- fixed maintenance allowances.
- round-trip tickets for the beneficiaries and the eligible members of their families.
- limited accident and sickness insurance.
- Fill in the provided application form on-line.
- Upon filling the on-line application form you should download and complete the necessary documents and have them sent to the Arab Fund Fellowships Program (AFFP) following E-mail address: [email protected]
1) Proof of your nationality.
2) Proof of your date of birth.
3) Certified copy of the PhD degree.
4) Health certificate.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sameh Shaaban Mansour/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nermine Nejima/Tunisia ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team