1 January 2020.
Best Universities in any country in the world.
Arab Fund Fellowships Program
The Arab Fund Fellowships Program has been launched in December, 1997, with the purpose of providing Arab Ph.D. holders in different fields of specialization who have excellent academic track record with opportunities to conduct advanced research and/or lecture in the best universities of the world. The program is intended to build bridges and achieve mutual benefits between Arab and foreign universities, and facilitate the transfer of knowledge and technology to the Arab countries. Fellowships are open to Arab nationals who are currently working at a university in any of the member countries of the Arab Fund.
Since its inception, the program has awarded about 161 scholarships to Arab researchers from different nationalities and various areas of specialization. During the period 1997-2019 the Program has received more than 1113 applications.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All fields are eligible.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, COMOROS.
- Shorter periods may be considered only in very special cases.
- Being a citizen of an Arab Country.
- Holding Doctorate/Ph. D. Degree.
- Currently working at a university in a member country of the Arab Fund.
- Having a distinguished academic career and strong publication record in international academic journals.
- Having a good university teaching experience.
- Being proficient in the language of the host country.
- Being medically fit.
Note: Previous beneficiaries are not eligible to re-apply for the Fellowship.
- The Arab Fund Fellowships Program provides fixed maintenance allowances, round-trip tickets for the beneficiaries and the eligible members of their families, and a limited accident and sickness insurance.
First Step: Start your application from here.
Second Step: The following documents should be submitted by E-mail:
- Statement of proposed activity (Download from here).
- Three reference letters (to be downloaded and completed by applicant and reference writers, download from here)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (Download from here)
- Letter of invitation from a distinguished international university stating the proposed period of the Fellowship and including the name of a contact person responsible for providing the support, his /her mailing address, telephone and fax numbers (country and city codes), and electronic mail address. A scanned copy of the original letter should be sent to AFFP by E-mail.
Third Step:Upon filling the on-line application form you should download and complete the necessary documents and have them sent to the Arab Fund Fellowships Program (AFFP) following E-mail address: [email protected].
Note: For more information about the application process, check the link here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hesham Galal / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Eman Morsy / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team