9 June 2020
The Emir of Qatar scholarship for academic excellence.
Qatar University supports a wide variety of scholarship recipients each academic year in order to attract highly qualified students. The academic scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and scholarly achievement.
Qatar University offers types of scholarships annually to attract qualified students, provided that they meet the requirements of each scholarship and submit the required documents.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Faculty of Business & Economics:
- Management and marketing.
- Finance and economics.
- Accounting and information system.
- Center for entrepreneurship.
Faculty of Education:
- Educational science.
- Psychological science.
Faculty of arts and sciences:
- Arabic language.
- Biological and Environmental science.
- Chemistry and earth science.
- English literature and linguistics .
- International affairs.
- Mass communication.
- Materials science and technology.
- Mathematics , statistics and physics .
- Social science.
- sports sciences program.
Faculty of Engineering:
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Architectural Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering.
Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Biomedical sciences.
- Human nutrition.
- Public health.
Faculty of law:
- Private Law.
- Public law.
- Legal skills.
Faculty of Medicine.
Faculty of Pharmacy.
Faculty of Sharia and Islamic Studies.
For more information about the available specialists, check the link here.
English and Arabic.
Based on the program.
The scholarship must be benefited from in the first semester of the year in which the scholarship was awarded
- Hold a Qatari Secondary Education Certificate.
- A minimum average of 95% in the secondary school certificate.
- The applicant should be a secondary school graduate in the same year in which the scholarship application is made.
- These scholarship awards are only made in the Fall semester.
- The scholarship must be benefited from in the first semester of the year in which the scholarship was awarded (mainly, registering for and passing classes), otherwise, the scholarship will be canceled in that term and the student will be informed by QU email.
These Scholarships include exemption from tuition fees and book fees.
First Step: apply for a scholarship through the Admission Application System.
Second Step: creating the New User account at the admission application you will use the logn ID and PIN to login into the system in order to apply for admission application and scholarship application.
Note:To know more here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“ Fatma Sayed/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Marwa Bouzidi / Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team