7 March 2020
Al Masa New Capital, Cairo, Egypt
The Global Forum for Higher Education and Scientific Research (GFHS)
Gathering more than 500 leaders, influencers, and from all over the world in the fields of scientific research, innovation, government, higher education, and philanthropy with the intention of conducting insightful action-oriented discussions and attaining wide-ranging perspectives for the purpose of envisioning the future of Higher Education and Scientific Research in a global, interconnected, and borderless world context.
This year marks the second edition of The Global Forum for Higher Education and Scientific Research (GFHS). The first global initiative of its kind in Egypt. The forum is organized under the auspices of H.E. President Abdel Fattah El Sisi at Al-Masa Capital premises on the 2nd-4th of April 2020.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Future Jobs
- Artificial Intelligence
- Learning by Distance
- Scientific Research
- Educational Inclusion
- Study in Egypt
- 4th Industrial Revolution
- Youth Talks Dome
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
April 2nd – 4th, 2020
- All GFHS participants must hold a valid passport or travel document with a minimum validity of 6 months from date of departure.
- Kindly fill-in the registration form latest by 26th of March for timely facilitation. Failure to meet the registration deadline will result in no transportation availability upon arrival and no hotel special rates shall be granted.
- All passengers arriving from overseas to Cairo International Airport, immigration process will be done upon arrival in Cairo Depending on the passenger’s arrival airlines and terminal, kindly check with airlines counter upon check-in to your flight(s). Immigration process facilitation and vehicle transfers between terminals will be provided by the Ministry
- Bus schedules will be shared with all registered participants before the meetings date.
- In case participants are interested to extend his/her accommodation in Cairo, participants can arrange all hotels/ tours bookings and arrangements with our travel agent.
- And for those who are staying at other hotels, kindly arrange your own transportation to and from the meetings venue and other associated events.
- Kindly bring a personal photo for registration.
The Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research will provide all local transportation from all contracted hotels to the meetings venue and all other associated events.
Please complete the form with accurate information. An email confirming your registration will be sent to you once the process is complete. The online registration is available till 7 March 2020.
participants are requested to provide or update their travel itinerary and full flight details via the online registration website (gfhsegypt.com).
For assistance please contact [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Reem Wally/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Wahiba El Zayat/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team