Friday 12 October 2018
Cheshire, United Kingdom
HIV Research Trust Building Capacity In HIV Research
The HIV Research Trust is a charitable foundation that provides financial support to physicians, nurses, scientists and other healthcare professionals in early/mid-career who are located in resource-limited settings from low-income and lower-middle-income countries working in the field of HIV infection.
Scholarships are awarded annually following a competitive peer-review process and are designed to enable the candidate to travel to another research unit to learn skills and techniques which should develop the candidate’s career and, on return to the home institution, add to the capacity of the department to carry out research related to treatment and prevention.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Laboratory methods.
- Clinical and therapeutic.
- Social research.
- Health care.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
2 – 6 months.
-The applicant must be:
- Working in HIV research.
- An employment or a student with an affiliated institution.
- An individual in settings without adequate resources,
- An individual in the early stages of career progression.
- The maximum sum awarded is £8,000 or equivalent value.
- The scholarships provide support for travel, living expenses including accommodation, and may provide support for laboratory expenses at the institution to be visited.
First Step: You need to read the guidance notes carefully. Guidance Notes
- Go to the link below.
- Log in if you have an account or register if you don’t have one.
- Fill in your information.
- Check your email address to find a confirmation mail.
Second Step: Open the link through your mail.
- Choose the program of HIV Research.
- Fill in your information from the application form.
Third Step: Required documents should be attached.
- Home Institution Supervisor Letter.
- Home Institution Head of Department Letter.
- Host Institution Letter.
- Financial Breakdown of Request.
- Scientific Description.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Menna Faramawy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ola witwit/ Iraq ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team