1 February 2019.
Holland Scholarship, Utrecht University.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture & Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. There are 23 scholarships available for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area who wish to pursue a master’s degree in Holland.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bio Inspired Innovation
- Business Informatics
- Climate Physics
- Computing Science
- Drug Innovation
- Environmental Biology
- Experimental Physics
- Game and Media Technology
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences
- Nanomaterials Science
- Science and Business Management
- Science Education and Communication
- Theoretical Physics
- Ancient, Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Applied Ethics previously viewed
- Applied Musicology
- Art History of the Low Countries
- Arts and Society
- Comparative Literary Studies
- Conflict Studies and Human Rights
- Contemporary Theatre, Dance and Dramaturgy
- Cultural History of Modern Europe
- Gender Studies
- Gender Studies (Research)
- History of Politics and Society
- Intercultural Communication
- International Relations in Historical Perspective
- Literature Today
- Media, Art and Performance Studies
- New Media & Digital Culture
- Biology of Disease
- Cancer, Stem Cells and Developmental Biology
- Epidemiology Postgraduate
- Infection and Immunity
- Medical Imaging
- Neuroscience and Cognition
- One Health
- Regenerative Medicine and Technology
- Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Earth Structure and Dynamics
- Earth Surface and Water
- Earth, Life and Climate
- Energy Science
- Geographical Information Management and Applications (GIMA)
- Human Geography
- Innovation Sciences
- International Development Studies
- Marine Sciences
- Spatial Planning
- Sustainable Business and Innovation
- Sustainable Development
- Urban and Economic Geography
- Urban Geography
- Water Science and Management.
- Law, Economics and Goverance
- Banking and Finance
- Business Development and Entrepreneurship
- Economic Policy
- European Governance
- European Law
- Financial Management
- Global Criminology
- International Management
- Law and Economics
- Legal Research
- Multidisciplinary Economics
- Public International Law
- Research in Public Administration and Organisational Science
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Social and Behavioural Science
- Applied Cognitive Psychology
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Clinical Child, Family and Education Studies
- Clinical Psychology
- Cultural Anthropology: Sociocultural Transformation
- Cultural Anthropology: Sustainable Citizenship
- Development and Socialisation in Childhood and Adolescence
- Educational Sciences
- Educational Sciences: Learning in Interaction
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Migration, Ethnic Relations and Multiculturalism
- Social and Health Psychology
- Social Policy and Public Health
- Social, Health and Organisational Psychology
- Sociology and Social Research
- Sociology: Contemporary Social Problems
- Youth Studies
- Youth, Education and Society
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM EEA /EU COUNTRIES.
1 or 2 years depending on the duration of the chosen Master’s degree program.
To be eligible for a Holland Scholarship, you must:
- Not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Never before have been enrolled at an educational institution in the Netherlands.
- Have applied for an international master’s programme at Utrecht University with a start date of September 1, 2019.
- Meet the specific entry requirements of the programme.
- The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies as a single disbursement, even if you are enrolled in a two year programme.
First Step: Choose your Master’s programme, Click here.
- Read the entry requirements.
- Check the application deadlines.
- Prepare your application documents.
Second Step: Create a request for enrolment in Studielink. Click here. Then click on ‘Create Studielink-account without DigiD’
- You should submit an application for a Master’s programme at Utrecht University with a start date of September 1, 2019.
- If you do not do this first, your Holland Scholarship application will simply be deleted.
Third Step: After that you will receive an email with login details and further instructions for Osiris Online Application.
- Log in with your Osiris username and password.
- Click on the link ‘New application’.
- Answer the questions and upload your motivation letter and statement of financial resources which demonstrate that you can cover the remaining cost.
- Submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Waad Othman/ Syria “
Reviewed by”Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team