16 May 2019.
The final event takes place in the MOTORWORLD in Böblingen
Mercedes-Benz In-Car Gaming Challenge_Innovators Challenge
You are a student, gamer,developer or designer?
Use this unique chance to present your idea and business case in the field of in-car Gaming.
How can we use gaming technologies to make the customer experience inside cars more advanced? What mind-blowing technology will shape the future of in-car entertainment?
The In-Car Gaming Challenge is waiting for your creative ideas and concepts!
The way we travel is changing and innovations are shaping our automotive future. Gaming is part of such innovation.
Gaming will take in-car entertainment to the next level and give the passengers in all types of vehicles the opportunity to follow their passion while driving. Take part in this rapidly growing business field and shape the future of in-car gaming.
Submit your idea and get the chance not only to win great rewards, but also to come to Stuttgart to pitch your project to top executives and employees.
You can present your concept in the field of multi-player gaming, AR/VR, immersive gaming, streaming etc.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Ideation: Until May, 16th
Mentoring Phase:Until June, 25th
Final Event: July, 4th.
Requirements of participation
- Any person who wants to participate has to be 18 years of age or older.
- Students, recent graduated students, gamers, developers as well as designers (“Innovators”) individually or in groups as well as Startups are allowed to register for participation. There is no limitation of participants for the event. The size of an innovator’s group is limited to 5 participants each. There is no limitation of participants at Startups. However, at the final event (see below) no group (innovator and Startup) is allowed to bring more than 5 people. Innovators can also participate by themselves without a group.
- To register, each applicant mandatorily has to enter information on the online registration website as follows: First- and Surname, date of birth, sex, country, a valid phone number and their nationality. Additionally, student applicants have to name their university and Startups the name of their Startup as well as a valid URL to its homepage.
- Also, each applicant has to enter a valid E-Mail address in order to receive information about the progress of the event, such as confirmation of participation, information about voting results or changes of the event.
- Employees of the Daimler AG and their relatives, as well as employees of companies affiliated with the Daimler AG pursuant to Section 15 of the Aktiengesetz (AktG, Stock Corporation Act) are prohibited from participating at the challenge. This applies also to interns, working students and other short-term employees.
- The official language of the event will be English. All ideas, concepts and results have to be filed in English.
- First Prize: 5.000€ including tickets for an ESL tournament for your team!
- Second Prize: 3.000€ including tickets for an ESL tournament for your team!
- Third Prize: 2.000€ including tickets for an ESL tournament for your team!
First Step: choose If you are a student, gamer, developer, designer or a recent graduate
Second Step: choose participate
Third Step: sign up and fill the application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nada Ahmed Hassan/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team