29 November 2019 (School nomination deadline)
13 December 2019 (Student OUAC application deadline)
15 January 2020. (Student scholarship application deadline)
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships – University of Toronto
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships at the University of Toronto provides an unparalleled opportunity for outstanding international students to study at one of the world’s best universities in one of the world’s most multicultural cities. The scholarship program is intended to recognize students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community.
Awarded annually, these scholarships recognize outstanding students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools. This is U of T’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship for international students. The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto for first-entry, undergraduate programs. Each year approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Computer Science
- Art History
- Developmental Biology
- Earth Science
- Public Law
- Anthropology (HBA)
- Actuarial Science
- African Studies
- Animal Physiology
- Anthropology (HBSc)
- Applied Mathematics
- Architectural Studies
- Asian Canadian Studies
- Astronomical Sciences
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Canadian Studies
Note: you will find more here .
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Pearson Scholars are students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement and creativity.
- an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit).
- currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2019.
- beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2020 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2020 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered).
- Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
- Apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2020 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines from Here.
- For further information about How to Apply and the required documents click Here
Once the university received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you will be sent a personalized, secure link to complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ehab Emad/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mariam Mohamed Kamal/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mohamed Magdi Eweda/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team