30 April 2020.
The Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarship
The Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarship will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
The scholarships are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and University funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships, and the standards required are very high.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering.
- Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering.
- Business and Economics.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Communication and Media.
- Computer Science.
- Creative Arts.
- Design Innovation.
- Digital Technologies.
- Diplomacy and International Governance.
- Geography and Environment.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- International Management.
- Mathematical Sciences.
- Mathematics Education Centre.
- Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Media and Creative Industries.
- Politics and International Studies.
- Social and Policy Studies.
- Sport Business.
- Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences.
For more information about the research areas in the University, check the link here.
EGYPT, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- Students may only apply for the scholarship after an offer for a place has been made.
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa.
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree).
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme.
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return.
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK.
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved.
- Scholarship will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year.
- Students will be expected to fund their travel and maintenance costs through other sources. Evidence of maintenance funds must be included in the scholarship application.
First Step: Students may only apply for the scholarship after an offer for a place has been made. you have to apply to the program and get an offer to study.
Second Step: After getting the offer, download the application form and start filling the required information.
Third Step: Send the application form by mail or post to the following:
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
Email: [email protected]
Note: Please note: scholarship applications will not be considered unless the applicant is holding an offer or a place at the time of submission (this offer may be conditional or unconditional)
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hesham Galal / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mariam Mohamed Kamal/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team