15 October 2019.
France and Lebanon.
The Next Society
Are you ready to take your start-up to the next level? Apply for the NEXT SOCIETY Start-up Booster Track 2019/2020. THE NEXT SOCIETY launches its 3rd call for applications to join the Start-up Booster Track, the tailor-made support programme for entrepreneurs in the MENA region.
Through this call for applications, talented entrepreneurs and innovative businesses will be selected to form the 3rd promotion of start-ups that will benefit from the programme to boost their innovative solutions.THE NEXT SOCIETY is an open community of changemakers engaged in innovation and economic development. It gathers entrepreneurs, investors, corporates, NGOs, public and private innovation, research and economic development hubs from Europe and the Mediterranean countries. THE NEXT SOCIETY launched a four-year action plan (2017-2020), co-funded by the European Union up to 90% for a global amount of EUR 7.8 million.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Tech & Software
- Social & Culture
ALGERIA, EGYPT, JORDAN, LEBANON, MOROCCO, PALESTINE & TUNISIA.
- Open to start-ups established in Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia.
- The startups should have impact-driven solutions, products or services in the mentioned areas.
- Entrepreneurs need to be able to pitch in English (support services are delivered in English).
- 21 startups will be selected to join the promotion of THE NEXT SOCIETY start-ups.
- They will offer an Acceleration Bootcamp for startups.
- A Power Meeting with investors.
- An open day on innovation.
- support your travel expenses!
First Step: Fill up the application form.
Second Step: Record a short video (no longer than 2 minutes) where you tell more about your project, your strategy and your team!
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Khoubaib Kordi/ Algeria “
Reviewed by” Hanine Aymen/ Egypt “
& ” Mariam Mohamed Kamal/ Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team