1 March 2019.
The Zurich Biology Undergraduate Summer School (BUSS) gives undergraduate students in the Life Sciences the chance to perform a significant research project in one of the participating laboratories of the University of Zurich or the ETH Zurich.
Thanks to the intense curriculum of the BUSS, participating students not only become familiar with laboratory methods and theoretical principles, but also gain skills in scientific reasoning and scientific communication. Besides the scientific and educational curricula, BUSS features an all inclusive three days retreat on the Swiss countryside, visits to Swiss research and science institutions, as well as a kick-off and closing event.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Life Sciences
- Developmental, behavioral, organismal and systems biology
- Plant biology
- Systematics and evolution
- Structural biology
For more information about participating research groups here
For more information about the program here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
9 Weeks (From July 1, 2019 till August 31, 2019).
- Participation is open to all students during their Bachelor (BSc) studies.
- Participation is open to undergraduate students in the Life Sciences.
- The program will cover travel expenses and housing costs of participants from abroad and from other Swiss universities.
First Step: Apply online and submit:
- A completed application.
- A curriculum vitae (CV).
- Transcripts of completed university courses.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or research supervisor.
For more information about How to Apply here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Doha Elamin/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Noha Elbehery/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team