30 June, 2020.
Online – Egypt.
The Egypt Entrepreneurship Rally is a competition organized by The AAST Center of Entrepreneurship and powered by the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport for anyone who wants to start their own business. University students and startup founders from across the nation will have the chance to present and discuss their business ideas with experts from various fields and industries.
With the National Bank of Egypt, our strategic partner for the 2020 Entrepreneurship Rally, we offer a full pre-incubation program that takes the participants from the ideation phase to generating the prototype within 6 months.
Applicants are required to provide startup ideas/prototypes specialized in any of these fields:
1- Technology Track (Students Only)
A call for tech geeks to present their startup ideas in control & modern technology.
2- General Track (Students Only)
A call for creative minds to present their startup ideas that go beyond boundaries and take over the market.
3- Industrial Track (Prototype Required)
A call for sustainability advocates to present their startups that pursue a better economy & sustainable country.
4- Tourism Track (Prototype Required)
A call for culture passionates to present their startups that provide innovative experiences to nomads & wanderers from around the world.
With the virus outbreak affecting all business sectors, new challenges have emerged along with new opportunities. We added 2021 Track, a fifth track dedicated to all startup ideas that can improve the quality of life after Covid-19, so the year 2021 will be a rocketing start for them.
You can see more detailed information about Egypt Entrepreneurship Rally Competition from the following video, please click here.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Economy & sustainable
- Tourism Industry
- Apply with an innovative startup idea (Min. Business Model Canvas).
- Having a prototype is required for startups’ tracks.
- Individuals or teams of up to 5 members (Having both genders in the team is an asset).
- At least 50% of all team members must be enrolled in an Egyptian university for Technology or General Tracks (Proof of enrollment will be required).
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years.
- Applicants are required to provide startup ideas/prototypes specialized in any of the tracks.
- 1st Place in each track: 100000 EGP.
- 2nd Place in each track: 50000 EGP.
- 3rd Place in each track: 25000 EGP.
First Step: Sign up on the official site .
Second Step: Select one of these tracks which you want to apply for.
Third Step: .Fill the online application.
Fourth Step: Submit your personal information and submit your idea and your prototype if it is required in your track.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Content Team 30