15 April 2020
Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Fellowship Program
TLG offers students from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) a unique opportunity to pursue higher education and earn a master degree at The American University in Cairo.
Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) Fellowship Program is a joint effort between the US Department of State, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC) and AUC. TLG equips academically qualified and economically deserving students with the professional qualifications and experience needed to advance knowledge and contribute to the achievement of socially relevant outcomes, through organized graduate study and research that furthers the professionalization of emerging leaders and proposes local solutions to shared problems in the MENA region.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- International and Comparative Education
- Migration and Refugee Studies
Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Yemen and displaced Syrian citizens residing outside of Syria.
- Nationals of the following countries only: Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Yemen and displaced Syrian citizens residing outside of Syria.
- Meet AUC graduate admission requirements.
- Strong academic potential with a bachelor degree of a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Possess maturity, flexibility and leadership potential, demonstrated in a combination of extracurricular activities, recommendations, and interviews.
- Financial need.
The fellowship covers:
- Full tuition fees for the fall and spring semesters
- Medical insurance
- A monthly stipend
- Student housing
- Internship/practicum opportunity including local transportation costs if needed
- Opportunity to attend one conference to present research findings, applied to and awarded competitively, as per the guidelines for Graduate Student Support Grants
- Two annual round-trip economy air ticket from home to campus; or housing and living stipend to continue approved program activities on campus during breaks for students unable to return home because of circumstances outside of their control
- For more detailed information about the fellowship, please check the link
- For inquiries, email [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Samah Mubarak/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Wahiba El Zayat/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team