7 July 2020
Hong Kong, china
Loupe’s Design Residency Programme
Loupe’s Design Residency Programme is a 6 month comprehensive mentoring programme with industry experts from the established Chow Tai Fook Jewellery, specially created for jewellery designers who wish to elevate their career and skills to the next level.
Chow Tai Fook group is a Hong Kong–based privately owned conglomerate that engaged in the jewellery, property development, hotel, department store, transportation, energy, telecommunications, port, casino and other businesses. applicant will have Free workspace usage with essential equipment at a prime location in Hong Kong,An opportunity to sell his jewellery at Loupe’s Boutique or other platforms through Loupe, and a chance for gaining Technical and skills training and sharing sessions by Chow Tai Fook specialists.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- jewelry design
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Applicant must Possesses a creative portfolio that shows creativity, experimentation and ambition, and displays a profound interest in commercial jewellery design.
- Applicant has a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Arts or Design related subjects, or with equivalent training or experience.
- This programme is designed for designers aged 35 and below.
- Applicant must has an outgoing and amiable personality, and demonstrates willingness to interact and network with different parties at Loupe.
- Applicant Demonstrates the ability to organise workshops as they are required to do so during their residency period at Loupe.
- Applicant must be able to spend sufficient time at Loupe on their own projects and participate in Loupe’s activities.
- program fees
scholarship doesn’t cover:
- personal expenditure.
insurance Visa costs
Equip your motivation letter, your portfolio,and your expectation from this program.
Apply for the application form from the last of the page on official website of the program from here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Sayed/ Egypt “
“Reviewed by” Nourhan Ashraf/ Egypt
MARJ3 Scholarships team