31 May 2019.
Transform Together Scholarships.
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2019/20, A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
We are now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2019.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
– Art and Design.
– Bio-sciences and Chemistry.
– Business and Management.
– Childhood Studies.
– Construction, Real Estate and Surveying.
– Event Management.
– Film and Performance.
– Food and Nutrition.
– Geography and Environment.
– Health and Social Care Management.
– Media, PR, and Journalism.
– Nursing and Midwifery.
– Sociology and Politics.
– Sport and Physical Activity.
– Teaching and Education.
– Tourism and Hospitality.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Depending on the program.
scholarship will only be applied to the first year’s fees.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must.
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student.
- (Postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- (Undergraduate only) – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course, If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips.
- Not have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
- You should not receive full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other grantee.
- A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2019, please follow these steps.
First Step: Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus.
Second Step: Check if you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
Third Step: When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link by the closing date of 31 May 2019.
- Send your academic transcripts to [email protected] by 31 May 2019.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Magdi Eweda/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team