13 August 2018.
Hong Kong, China.
M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship 2019
M+ and Design Trust are pleased to announce that the M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship 2019 has expanded to award, two separate fellowships. One fellowship will support a research project focused on Hong Kong and the Pearl River Delta region in an Asian or global context, and the second fellowship will support a research project related to Asia more broadly, closely in line with the curatorial position of the Hong Kong-based institution M+.
M+ is a museum dedicated to collecting, exhibiting, and interpreting visual art, design and architecture, moving image, and Hong Kong visual culture of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries. In Hong Kong’s West Kowloon Cultural District, we are building one of the largest museums of modern and contemporary visual culture in the world, with a bold ambition to establish ourselves as one of the world’s leading cultural institutions. Our aim is to create a new kind of museum that reflects our unique time and place, a museum that builds on Hong Kong’s historic balance of the local and the international to define a distinctive and innovative voice for Asia’s twenty-first century.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Three to six months.
- Applications are welcome from individuals of all nationalities whose areas of research are in design, architecture, or a related field.
- Being able to obtain a visa for Hong Kong.
- Hold a postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline or an undergraduate degree with a minimum of three years of relevant professional work or academic research experience.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
The M+ / Design Trust Research Fellow will receive:
- stipend of up to 40,000 Hong Kong dollars per month for three to six months (determined on a case-by-case basis) to cover living, insurance, and research-related costs.
- An overseas fellow may request a one-time travel subsidy of up to 10,000 Hong Kong dollars, covering transportation between the place of origin and Hong Kong.
First Step: Complete the application form here.
Second Step: Provide the following documents:
- A full curriculum vitae covering education, professional experience, honors, awards, and publications.
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional), submitted directly from the referees.
Third step: send all application materials digitally and address enquiries to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nermine Nejima /Tunisia“
Reviewed by” Sarra Messili/ Algeria “
& “Mohamed Elsherbeny/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team