Sunday, 26 April 2020, 23:59hrs GMT +8
Singapore & Delhi, India
(Two exchange programs)
Arts for Good Fellowship from Singapore International Foundation (SIF)
The Arts for Good Fellowship is an annual programme organised by the Singapore International Foundation (SIF) to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem by fostering a community of practice that harnesses the power of arts and culture to create positive social change.
The fellowship brings together international professionals such as artists, art administrators and programmers from the social sector on a three-step fellowship comprising webinars and two exchange programmes.
This year, the fellowship will explore the theme of youth empowerment through arts and culture
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
7 months from 18 Sep 2020- 5 Feb 2021.
- Are an arts and culture practitioner, arts administrator, creative professional or a programmer from the education and social sector;
- Have a minimum of two years of professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate commitment to lead and effect change through your work;
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact;
- Can attend all components of the programme;
- Are financially able to support your travel expenses relating to your participation in this programme; (*Travel support available)
- Can communicate in English; and
- Are of any age and nationality.
The SIF will be providing travel support for Fellows during the two exchange programmes to Singapore and Delhi, India.
All the following reflected within the fellowship during the two exchange programmes will be fully supported by SIF:
- Local-on-the ground transportation
Depending on which region of the world you are travelling from, partial support will be provided for the following travel-related expenses on a reimbursement basis, at the end of the respective exchange programme:
- Flights/ train/ bus tickets to and from your country/ city of residence
- Travel insurance
- Visa application
- Airport transfer
First Step: Press the “Apply Now” button below and complete the apllication form then click on Next.
Second Step: Submit the following documents together with your online application:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Supporting documents of recent projects
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Amina osama/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Ghada Raafat/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team