Jan 3, 2020.
U.S. Foreign Policy and International Security Post-doctoral Fellowship
U.S. Foreign Policy and International Security Fellows are selected to spend a minimum of ten months and up to one year in-residence at Dartmouth on research and writing about international issues related to one of the Dickey Center’s research areas: environment, health, human development, gender, and security. Scholars from all disciplines, including political science and history, are welcome to apply.
Fellows typically will:
- Give a faculty seminar on the work discussed in the Dickey Center’s seminar series on international politics and foreign policy.
- Present work in the departments of Government, History, and in other seminar series at the College.
- Participate with other Fellows in an undergraduate course, taught with a Dartmouth faculty member. Fellows also often make guest appearances in other classes, and interact with undergraduate students in Dickey Center student groups or other organization as interest warrants.
- Participate in events for Fellows organized throughout the year – topics will be determined on the basis of mutual interest and perceived need.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Human Development
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
a minimum of ten months and up to one year in-residence.
- While scholars at any stage of their career are eligible, applications from recent recipients of a PhD or equivalent degree are especially encouraged to apply.
- Scholars from all disciplines, including political science and history, are welcome to apply.
- Fellows receive competitive stipends, research support and benefits, comparable to those offered by other fellowship programs. Faculty on leave from their home institutions will receive half of their annual salary, up to $50,000.
- Fellows are provided with an office and access to Dartmouth faculty and resources. They must be in-residence during their fellowship and participate in Dickey Center seminars and events.
First Step: Create your own account.
Second Step: Verify your account from a verification message sent to your e-mail.
Third Step: Go the opportunity website, click Apply.
Fourth Step: Fill in the online application form, then ”Submit”.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Esraa Mohammed Hashem/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team