|January 2019 (General, Architecture, Nursing & Optometry)||16 November 2018 & 7 December 2018 (A-Levels)|
|April 2019||22 March 2019 (A-Levels)|
|May 2019 (General)||22 March 2019|
|July 2019 (Architecture, Optometry & Nursing)||24 May 2019 & 14 June 2019 (A-Levels)|
|September 2019 (General)||19 July 2019|
UCSI University Trust Scholarship
This scholarship offers partial tuition fee waiver to candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic achievements and participate actively in extracurricular activities.
the scholarships are limited and often based on merit, they are very competitive. The scholarship is open to International students who enrolled in any of the foundation programmes or any diploma or degree programmes at UCSI University.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Medicine & Health Sciences:
Foundation in science, Diploma nursing, Bachelor of Optometry, Bachelor of Nursing, Advanced Diploma in Teaching Methodology for Health Care Professionals.
- Social Sciences & Education:
Foundation in art, BA Psychology, BA Mass Communication, BA Education & English, BA English language & communication.
Foundation in music, Bachelor of contemporary music, Bachelor of classical music.
Foundation in science, Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Dip. Engineering (Materials Science), BEng Electrical & Electronic Engineering, BEng Communication & Electronic Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering Chemical Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering Petroleum Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronic Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering Civil Engineering.
- Applied Sciences:
Foundation in Science, Dip. Aquaculture with Entrepreneurship, BSc Nutrition with Wellness, BSc Food Science with Nutrition, BSc Biotechnology, BSc Aquatic Science.
Foundation in Art, Executive Diploma in Real Estate (EDRE), Diploma in International Business, Dip. Management, Dip. Logistics Management, BSc Finance & Investment, BSc Actuarial Science and Finance, BSc Actuarial Science, BComm Marketing, BComm Actuarial Studies, BComm Accounting and Finance, Bachelor of Financial Economics , BA Supply Chain Operations Management, BA Oil & Gas Management, BA Marketing, BA Logistics Management, BA Business Administration, BA Branding and Advertising, BA Accounting & Finance, BA Accounting.
- Architecture & Built Environment:
Foundation in Arts, Diploma in Interior Architecture, Diploma in Architectural Studies, Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Bachelor of Quantity Surveying, Bachelor of Arts in Interior Architecture.
- Creative Arts & Design:
Foundation in Arts, Diploma in Textile and Fashion Design, Diploma in Fashion Styling, Diploma in Fashion Design, Diploma in 3D Animation Design, Dip. Graphic Design, BCA 3D Animation Design, BA Multimedia Design, BA Graphic Design, BA Game Design, BA Fashion Design with Marketing.
- Hospitality & Tourism:
Foundation in Arts, Dip. Leisure Management, Dip. Hotel Management, Dip. Hotel Management, Dip. Culinary Arts, Dip. Culinary Arts, Bachelor of Hospitality Administration, BA Hospitality Management, BA Event & Tourism Management, BA Commerce.
- Information Technology:
Dip. Information Technology, BSc Computing, BSc Business Information Systems, Bachelor of Computer Science Mobile Computing and Networking.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
1 to 3 years depending on the program.
all applicants must:
- Be a registered full-time student at UCSI College/ UCSI University with a valid student visa and meet the English Requirements (with a score of Band 6.0 in IELTS or 80 (internet based) in TOEFL or equivalent).
- In the event that an applicant does not fulfil the English requirements, he/she needs to sit for the English Placement Test and undergo the English Enrichment Programme prior to the programme.
- Scholarship applicants for Music programmes are required to meet and satisfy the qualifying criteria set up by the respective school or faculty and must pass an admission interview or entrance audition and placement tests through direct application.
- Complete the UCSI University Trust Scholarship application form obtained either at UCSI University Trust Office, at the UCSI College/ UCSI University or downloaded from www.ucsiuniversity.edu.my or www.ucsiuniversitytrust.com
- Furnish true and accurate information, failing which their application will be withdrawn without prior notice.
- Forecast result is accepted for the application if the official result has not been released at the point of new intake.
- Submit the application form to the UCSI University Trust before the respective submission deadline.
- Submit their applications early for prompt approval. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Produce certified true copies of examination results and other supporting documents stipulated in the form during the interview.
- NOT be bonded to or be a recipient of any financial aid or award/scholarship/bursary from other educational institutions or organisations.
- 2,500 to 13,750 RM depending on O-Level Achievements (IGCSE O-Levels Examination)
You can find more information here.
First Step: Choose one of UCSI University Undergraduate offered programs here and chick elligibility requirements.
Second Step: Register online here .
Third Step: Fill the needed information and upload the required documents then submit the application.
Fourth Step: Prepare the following documents: (Completed application form, Recent Passport-sized photo, UCSI University/ UCSI International School acceptance letter, Certified true copy of Passport, Certified true copies of IGCSE O-Levels/A-Levels/High School Certificate or any relevant examinations result transcript, Testimonials and Recommendations).
Fifth Step: All Scholarship and Bursary applications and enquiries can be made in writing to the scholarship E-mail .
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Adla Abou Steiti/ Palestine “
Reviewed by” Lamis Moawad/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team