July 31, 2020
Edith Cowan University International Merit Scholarships in Australia, 2019
The International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who can demonstrate a high level of academic achievement in their previous studies. All applicants from selected countries who meet the higher entry level eligibility criteria are automatically eligible for this scholarship.
ECU provides a variety of services and facilities that go beyond the classroom, with opportunities for personal development and social interaction for students and staff.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
study an undergraduate bachelor degree excluding
- Arts & Humanities.
- Business & Law.
- Engineering & Technology.
- Teacher Education.
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
For More Information Click Here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, JORDAN, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, LIBYA, YEMEN, SOMALIA, TURKEY, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
According the program
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- ECU strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. High achieving students from Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe are eligible for International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- not have received a Certificate of Enrolment (CoE) from ECU in any course on or before 18 July 2019.
- commence study at ECU in 2020.
- meet a high level of academic achievement in your previous studies (as determined by ECU.
- meet ECU’s direct academic entry requirements for the course of your choice.
- study an undergraduate bachelor degree (excluding Bachelor of Science (Nursing) C33; Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) (Y76) and Bachelor of Science (Paramedical) K89).
- Applicants must be international students who apply for, and receive an offer, or a conditional offer, to commence study at ECU in 2019.
- intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
- The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
First Step: Applying for an ECU Course:
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
- Please note that if you’re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria you must apply though an ECU Authorised Agent.
Second Step: To accept your scholarship, you must:
- meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer.
- have met the admission requirements for your chosen course.
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided.
- pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer.
- be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
The scholarship can be revoked if the dates and deadlines are not met.
- If the institution approved your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
- The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mennatullah Ayman\ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Moahmed Magdi Eweda / Egypt
And Nada Ahmed / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team