15 November 2018
Western Australia, Australia
2019 – Semester 1 – Curtin International Scholarships – CRL Merit Scholarship.
Curtin University strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. Through the Merit scholarship, Curtin welcomes eligible students of any nationality except Australian.
This scholarship category awards eligible students 10% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia’s most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business and Law.
- Science & Engineering.
- Health Sciences.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES except Australia.
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students.
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2019.
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program.
- Students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of November 2018.
Please note that this scholarship:
- Is for students granted CRL (Credit for Recognised Learning) and enrolled in min 300cpt.
- Will not be extended beyond its prescribed duration or amount unless notified otherwise by Curtin.
- Can be revoked at the discretion of Curtin if recipient already has a scholarship or sponsorship.
- Cannot be transferred to a Curtin campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
Additional note for master (coursework) students:
- Can only be applied in full to master degrees of 400 credit points.
- Will only amount to 10% of the first semester tuition fee for master degrees of less than 400 credit points.
Note: For more information regarding the revoke of the scholarship, click Here
- This scholarship provides eligible students 10% of their first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$4,000.
- Additionally, eligible students who enrol in a Curtin English ELB (English Language Bridging) program before undertaking their study at the University will receive a 10 per cent discount on Curtin English fees.
- For Master Student: Will only amount to 10% of the first semester tuition fee for master degrees of less than 400 credit points
- Only covers tuition fees and does not cover any other international student expense
First Step: Register on the official website from here.
Second Step: To apply for our Undergraduate or Postgraduate (by coursework) courses, you must provide a variety of relevant information including:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts for previously attained qualifications that are relevant to the Curtin course for which you are applying.
- English test results.
- Supporting information for your application, including supplementary forms for certain courses. Please note that if the required ‘supplementary forms’ are not completed and attached to this application, we will not proceed with the assessment of your applications.
- As part of the Simplified Streamlined Visa Framework (SSVF), you may be required to provide additional information in order for us to perform Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) assessments as part of your application.To find out more information about SSVF, GTE or student visas, please refer to the following links:
Third Step: Submit all required documents then send your application online.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Emam Mahmoud / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Alaa Faramawy/ Egypt “
And ” Salma Merhabi/ Lebanon ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team