1st December 2020
Trustee Scholarship of Boston University
Every year, BU welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of our current Scholars had perfect 4.0 grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals. At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts & Sciences
- Fine Arts
- General Studies
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences
- Global Studies
- Education & Human Development
You can know more from here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Rank in the top 5% of you high school class.
- Have SAT scores above 1500 or ACT scores above 33.
- Have TOEFL above 90-100, and minimum scores of 20 in each section, or IELTS of 7 or higher.
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in you schools and communities.
- Complete tuition fee.
- Essential student fee.
First Step: You will apply as a First-Year Applicant, Be sure to see the requirements on the International Applicants page.
Second Step: If you’ve already decided BU is your first choice among schools, apply as an Early Decision Applicant.
- Secondary School Records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- English Proficiency Testing Results (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Teacher Recommendation.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Fatma Sayed/ Eygpt “
Reviewed by” Gehad Salem/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team