1 February 2019.
New York City, US.
St. Lawrence University – Trustee Scholarship
St. Lawrence University is a vibrant, collaborative community of learners who value thought and action. Students tap their full potential as they embrace the natural environment, engage with global challenges, and experience the relevance and adventure of a liberal arts education in a complex and changing world.
Each year, St. Lawrence awards tens of millions of dollars in scholarships and financial aid. Some of this is based on your family’s financial need, and the remainder is based on the strength of your application.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- African Studies
- African-American Studies
- Arabic Studies
- Art & Art History
- Asian Studies
- Business in the Liberal Arts
- Canadian Studies
- Caribbean, Latin American and Latino Studies
- Chinese Studies
- Computer Science
- Conservation Biology
- Creative Writing
- Environmental Studies
- Estudios Hispanicos (Spanish)
- European Studies
- Exercise Science
- Film and Representation Studies
- Foreign Languages
- Francophone Studies (French)
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- German Studies
- Global Studies
- International Economics
- International Studies
- Italian Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Modern Languages & Literatures
- Native American Studies
- Outdoor Studies
- Peace Studies
- Performance and Communication Arts
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Religious Studies
- Sport Studies and Exercise Science
- Studio Art
- Visual Art
For more information click here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Up to four years or eight semesters.
- The Scholarship is awarded to the top male and top female, who study in their first-year college.
- The scholarship is based on academic excellence, character and leadership.
- The scholarship amount covers full tuition for up to four years or eight semesters.
Applicant must fill the pre-application from here.
Applicant needs to sign up at the Common App website, then go to college search box, write St. Lawrence University name and open the university’s application.
- The applicant can now fill the lat application, which known as common application.
- The application form is completely free for international students and the applicant should mention that during the process of filling the form.
Applicant needs to prepare these documents to submit it through the common application:
- Official copy of high school transcript.
- Official standardized test scores.
- Counselor or other school official letter of recommendation.
- Two academic teacher recommendation letters.
- Resume – optional.
- Certificate of Finance which could be downloaded from here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mona Awad / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lamis Moawad / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team