1st July 2019.
Deadline for apply by UCAS: 30 June, 18:00 (UK time)
University of Birmingham Egypt GlobalStudyUK Outstanding Achievement Scholarship:
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce three scholarship awards of £3000 for Egyptians based students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at our UK campus starting September 2019.
This is a joint award with our local representative, GlobalStudyUK, and will be awarded to the highest performing student starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2019/20.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Physical Sciences
- Life and Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
Programs: From 1 to 4 Year according to selected program.
Scholarship: 1 year of study only of a full time undergraduate degree programme.
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Egyptian domiciled and as an Egyptian national
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – ‘GlobalStudyUK’.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2019.
- The scholarship award is for £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full time undergraduate degree programme at the University of Birmingham UK campus starting September 2019.
- Applicant must apply for Undergraduate program on UCAS website.
- Applicant must make new account on UCAS website from: here.
- Applicant must follow instruction on UCAS website and Complete the application from.
Applicant must provide the following document to apply:
- An English Language Qualification such as O’level, or IELTS, For more about English Requirement: here.
- High School qualifications or predicted grades (statement of results).
- A personal Statement.
- One or Two references letter.
- A copy of your Passport.
- Applicant must have chosen The University of Birmingham as their Firm choice via UCAS, where applicable.
- ِApplicant must pay the application fees to finish the application form.
- Track the application progress, application reviews and admission results.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2019:
Sun – Thur 09:00 – 17:30
Fri-Sat – By appointment
Suite 31, 3rd Floor Building 5, Al Baron City, Al Khatamiya, CairoTel Cairo:
+20 1111 022 753
+20 1111 783 663
+20 2266 50027
+20 2266 50028
Suite 211, 2nd Floor, Building 3, El-Wataneya Complex Buildings, Extend of 14th of May Bridge, Smouha, Alexandria, Egypt
+20 1220 044 539
+20 3385 6807
+20 3385 6797
Email: [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Kamal Madkor/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Reem Khaled / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team