20 November 2018
New York, USA
Hamilton College Scholarships for International Students at 15 November 2018
Hamilton offers scores of opportunities for students to conduct research, experiment and apply what they learn.
Hamilton is committed to the intellectual and personal development of students.
They nourish a love of learning, a creative spirit and an informed and responsible engagement with their ever-changing world.
Originally founded in 1793 as the Hamilton-Oneida Academy, Hamilton was chartered as a college in 1812. It is among the three dozen oldest colleges in the United States.
Hamilton’s 1,350-acre campus is situated on College Hill overlooking the picturesque New England-style village of Clinton, N.Y. We are 10 minutes from Utica to the northeast, 45 minutes from Syracuse to the west and 90 minutes from Albany to the east. The Adirondack Park is a favorite nearby destination for outdoor activities.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Art History.
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology.
- Computer Science.
- Digital Arts.
- French and Francophone Studies.
- German Studies.
- Interdisciplinary Concentration.
- Jurisprudence, Law and Justice Studies.
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies.
- Russian Studies.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
– $60 application fee or fee waiver.
– Counselor Evaluation.
– One Teacher Evaluation from a teacher in a major academic subject.
– Personal Essay.
- Official High School transcript, including mid-year grades(as soon as possible).
- Standardized Test Scores: Hamilton accepts official or self-reported scores as part of your application for admission. For a list of testing centers in your country or for more information regarding standardized tests, visit our Standardized Testing page.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, unless:
(a) you have studied at a school with an English curriculum for at least three full years of instruction;
(b) your SAT verbal/critical reading is above 700;
(c) you are taking A-1 IB English, or
(d) you are taking Cambridge A-level English exams.
- Translation of official documents (when originals are not in English)
- Certification of Finances Students who are not United States citizens or permanent residents should complete the Hamilton College Financial Aid Application E-form, International Student Financial Aid Application, the Certification of Finances and the CSS Profile. A Non-Custodial Profile is required, if applicable.
- Provided by your program and will include tuition, room, board, fees, books and supplies, travel, and miscellaneous personal expenses (general expenses for college life including laundry, photocopying, toiletries, personal care).
- $60 application fee or fee waiver.
First Step: Create an account from here.
Second Step: Complete your application.
To apply for admission, candidates must submit an application through The Common Application or The Coalition for Access, Affordability and Success. Eligible students may also apply through their Questbridge National College Match application. All applications, no matter which format, are treated equally.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Islam Abo Essa/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Somiyah Elhassawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team