15 January 2019
International Undergraduate Scholarships – Loughborough University
The Loughborough University International Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic achievement and potential.The University invests more than £1M each year in scholarships and bursaries for international undergraduate students.
Students with exceptional school or college grades (or predicted grades) may be offered this award on the basis of their initial application and will be advised of this by email after they have received their offer letter.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering
- Business and Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Design School
- English and Drama
- Geography and Environment
- Materials Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Natural Sciences
- Politics and International Studies
- Social and Policy Studies
- Sports, Exercise and Health Sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- All applicants are required to demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language. A minimum grade of C/4 in GCSE English Language. Tests of English for speakers of a foreign language, such as IELTS, TOEFL and Pearson, are accepted.
- The university accepts a range of qualifications, visit the link below to have a detailed idea of accepted qualifications.
- However some students might need to be admitted to the International Foundation Programme before commencing their studies.
- Please note any award made to an applicant holding a conditional offer will be subject to the conditions being met in full.
- Only applicants selecting the Loughborough University offer as their firm (first) choice through UCAS will be eligible for these Scholarships.
For more information about the Eligibility Requirements here
- 25% of tuition fees for the first year of study.
- The Scholarship is only for first year of study but some departments may offer further financial incentives. You need to check with your department of study.
First Step: Register with UCAS.
Second Step: Fill out the following sections:
- Personal Details.
- University Choices.
- Formal Qualifications.
- Employment History.
- Personal Statement.
Note: International applicants will automatically be considered for a Loughborough University International Scholarship.
For more information about the How to Apply here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sara Issam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Doha Elamin/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team